As an international student who wants to go to school in Canada, before applying for a study permit or Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ), the student must provide a valid acceptance letter that they have been accepted to enroll at any Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW|
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW|
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Express Entry||APPLY NOW|
The acceptance letter is a compulsory document needed for the application for a Canadian study permit. a prospective student must first submit an application to a Designated Learning Institution. Once the student is successful, the institution may issue an acceptance letter to the student.
The following information must be provided in the Letter of Acceptance
- Full name of the student, date of birth, and mailing address;
- The student’s ID number, if applicable;
- Institution name,
- The contact information of the institution;
- If the DLI is a private institution, the licensing information for the institution should be clearly stated (usually in the institution’s letterhead);
- The DLI number;
- The type of school or institution
- The study program, level, and year of study into which the student is accepted;
- The estimated duration of the study program, or estimated date of completion of the study program;
- The start date of the study program;
- The latest date by which a student may register for the study program;
- Whether the study program is full-time or part-time;
- The details of a required internship or work placement, if applicable;
- The expiry date of the Letter of Acceptance*;
Having provided all information needed on the Letter of Acceptance. you should know that the Letter of Acceptance is not a guarantee that the study permit application will be issued. It is the judgment of the immigration officer to approve the issuing of a study permit application.
Conditional Letter of Acceptance
As an international student, a conditional letter of acceptance may be issued by the institution to the student to complete prerequisite courses in order to be admitted to a specific program.